Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
Enterprise promote a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are excited to announce the opportunity for a Workshop based Paint Sprayer to join our team based in Gloucester.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this role so please call the recruitment team if you wish to discuss this.
- Carry out vehicle body repair (Painting) to manufactures standards and in line with company procedures.
- Produce good productivity levels in line with Thatcham repair times
- Comply with Depot specific health and safety rules and regulations and ensure the correct PPE is worn/used throughout and report any failings through the reporting procedure
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly, legible and handed in on time.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner both at depots and while driving, treating members of the public with courtesy at all times.
- Highlight any shortfalls or issues relating to safety or maintenance immediately to the appropriate manager.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area and ensure all tooling and specialist equipment is checked, tested and compliant in line with company policy.
- Maintain sufficient security measures to prevent theft of company/personal property during and after normal working hours.
- Hold recognised qualifications demonstrating a time served apprenticeship within the vehicle body repair industry with three years minimum post apprenticeship experience
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good understanding of transport & HSE legislation.
- A good standard of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also under your own initiative when required.
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management.
- Demonstrate a desire for self improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills including attending training courses both in house and external