Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture to match. We’re absolutely crushing it in the UK and the US and are now looking for a Paid Social Senior Account Manager to join our team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We'd like you to:
- Optimize paid Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn campaigns with a clear testing approach and actionable analyses to drive awesome results for clients
- Produce insights, reports and commentary for clients to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs
- Build trust and relationships with our clients, leading weekly calls and quarterly meetings
- Work across various verticals, from B2B and lead gen to retail and ecommerce - you could be managing spend for high-growth independent businesses or large global enterprise clients
- Mentor junior team members, giving frequent detailed feedback and ultimately training them up to be experts
- Shape agency processes, best practices and tech automation
- Help us continue to grow and manage one of the best teams in the world!
All sounds great right? So here’s what we are looking for:
- Proactive and autonomous
- Passion for marketing and/or the digital world
- Smart approach to work
- 1-2 years experience as a client-facing Paid Social Account Manager or have worked in paid social advertising running Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn campaigns.
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our world class company culture. We cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. As a Senior Account Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside enterprise clients that are pioneering approaches to paid advertising. You’ll be immediately tested with handling large complex advertising accounts and given wide responsibilities. You will be surrounded by intelligent and hardworking colleagues. You’ll need to collaborate across the organisation and welcome the change and dynamism of a growing company. In turn, your career will grow at an unprecedented pace. Sounds too good to be true? Check out our website to see for yourself http://www.brainlabsdigital.com.
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is essential in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who is capable to perform their job duties, it’s essential you are positive, collaborative, curious, and have a weird thing for processes and systems. Apply today!