Location: London, SE1
£Salary: Dependent on experience
Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for our services, we are now recruiting for a “Paid Social Media Executive" on a full time permanent basis.
The Paid Social Media Specialist, will be responsible for managing sophisticated social media campaigns with cross-functional teams. Will also have to assist the social media team with team wide projects, campaigns, and responsibilities when necessary.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns on all social media platform.
- Work across multiple international markets and brands.
- Alert team of any crisis or red flag issues present in any of the paid adverts.
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels.
- Pro-actively contribute and support the Head of Social with; research, insight and support around datasets that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Keep up to date with latest industry news.
- Attention to detail and precise data input is essential.
- Participates in all social media team meetings and adheres to social media team process, guidelines and best practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of integrated marketing and/or digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, including 1-2 years of hands-on paid social media program execution.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Taboola, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
- Facebook Blueprint certification is a must.
- 1+ years’ experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must.
- Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
Established in 2006, we are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 150 employees working for us in London, and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group. Focusing on mobile and online Poker, Casino and Sports Betting products in major European markets, we have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service.