House of Kaizen is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join our Media team. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and management of our PPC accounts.
The Paid Search Manager will take a leading role on McAfee’s EMEA Paid Search program. You will be part of a wider team on this client as we deliver all paid media, natural search, CRO testing, and web development across 17 countries and 12 languages.
You will utilise specialist Paid Search management and analytical tools, carrying out technical changes, drawing insight from data, and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
House of Kaizen works for McAfee on a pure performance, self-funded model. We invest substantially in the media spend across EMEA for McAfee and we are paid on a per-conversion basis. As such, the McAfee account runs much like a client-side account, within an agency. We like to think this is the best of both worlds.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns in a results-driven multi-channel ecommerce environment while understanding the broader digital landscape. They will have excellent communication skills, a drive to learn, and a passion for making an impact.
- Expert knowledge in all elements of Paid Search from the initial stages of MCC planning and building through campaign segmentation, naming conventions and match types to ad extensions and bid modifying techniques (time, geo, device, demographics, etc)
- In-depth understanding of audience targeting strategies and customer lists creation
- Expert knowledge in all elements of shopping campaigns. Experience of managing shopping campaigns on both Google and Bing, as well as optimising product feeds and handling errors.
- Experience managing multi-market (5+) campaigns and working with budgets of $250,000/month or more
- Highly analytical and capable of investigating not only the paid search activity but also its interaction with other digital channels.
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience working in an agency environment
- Google Ads search and shopping certification
- Beneficial: 3+ years’ experience of actively using analytical tools. e.g. Google Analytics, Adometry.
About House of Kaizen
Kaizen /ˈkīzən/ - a business practice of continuous improvement in performance and productivity.
House of Kaizen is a digital performance marketing agency that exists to guide brands on the verge of significant change. Our passion to improve ourselves, our company and our clients marketing is what brings us to the office each day. Whether mining data for new consumer insights, optimising digital media ROI, integrating channels or personalising content for specific audiences, we make the changes that make digital marketing work smarter.
We're an end-to-end digital agency with offices in London and New York. We work with some of the world's most respected brands and are full of people who left the ranks of top agencies because we knew our self-motivation, keen curiosity and thoughtful perspectives were most powerful when given the opportunity to flourish. If you've ever thought that about yourself, House of Kaizen may just be the place for you.
Our Media team brings together a diverse digital skill set to ensure that our clients make a higher ROI from their media investment. We work hard, believe that we must bring value to a client and that the results of our work are measurable and produce a solid ROI.
We are curious, passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous learning. If you are looking to learn from the best then please apply today. If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity, please ignore this opportunity.
The team around you
This role reports into the Head of Paid Search and collaborates with them on account strategies, budget allocation, and integration with other media channels. You will be surrounded by and collaborate with specialists in natural search, affiliate marketing, and display and programmatic, as well as with talented conversion optimisation and user research experts, and web development and design teams.
What you get:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 p.a. DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefit scheme
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Plenty of company nights out
- Great work/life balance