Paid Search Campaign Manager
Our client a multinational company specializing in optical software solutions, have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search Campaign Manager to join their team, working in a superb environment and with a company who invest heavily in developing & training our employees.
This is a great permanent opportunity to ensure client campaigns are performing optimally and you will have input on creativity and user experience, KPI's and forecasting. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience developing and managing Google Ads campaigns and fluent in Google Ads in a web or marketing agency environment, working for multiple clients.
Our client is at the fore-front in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With UK offices based in Middlesex - greater London.
Job Reference: BBBH 14154
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience developing and managing Google Ads campaigns and fluent in Google Ads in a web or marketing agency environment, working for multiple clients.
- A deep understanding of performance marketing.
- A strong grasp of Google Analytics.
- Experience in lead generation.
- Experience in Paid Social, programmatic advertising, and, financial promotions and lead generation.
- An understanding of the compliance landscape (GDPR).
- A business or marketing qualification.
- Create and manage Google Ads / Bing and other paid Search/Media campaigns and strategy
- Oversee and develop remarketing campaigns and display campaigns
- Liaise with the web/creative team to increase onsite conversions
- Coordinate with analytics to optimise performance and quality
- Develop keyword strategy's and achieve clearly defined KPI's
- Report performance KPI's weekly, monthly and quarterly
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily - free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Interested, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710