Paid Search Account Manager
Before you apply
We’re seeking an individual from a Search background. But we understand that at times, job descriptions can be intimidating. Here at m/SIX, we recruit attitudes based on ambition, motivation and drive. If you feel you don’t have the exact experience, don’t be put off.
If you’re a hard-working individual that shows an appetite and willingness to improve and grow,chances are the role can be a good fit and if not, we may have other roles more suited for you.
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners withinThe&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As bothThe&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions builtbespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, TalkTalkand Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
What is the role?
Due to the growth of existingclientsand new client acquisition, we have created new opportunities within our Paid Search team. We are looking for a Paid SearchAccount Managerwithideally2-3years’ experiencein PPC,to workacross high profile brands. The clients we partner with are made up ofUK and Globalcompaniesacross different verticals. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class Paid Search campaigns for our clients and help them achieve their Business objectives.
Core Competenciesand skills required
- Positive attitude & most importantly genuine enthusiasm
- A PPC specialist with strong hands-on experience across traditional Search
- Analytically minded with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Eager to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- You are pro-active and driven to deliver best in class planning and output for your clientpartners
- As we’recurrentlyworking remotely (in linewith government guidelines) a large focus will be placed oncommunicatingeffectivelywhileworkingwithand supportingteam members
- An individual that has experienceor shows a passion forteam management
- An individual that overtime, will represent and share company values
- Aconfident presenter andcommunicator
- An individual that builds relationships with clients and media owners
- Comfortable with navigating through the different platforms, UIs and third-party tools i.e. SA360
- Proficient with optimising PPC campaignswithdifferent KPIs:e.g. Brand & DR
- Certified in Google Ads Search and Search Ads 360
- Experience using features ofPowerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Planning,forecastingandcreating media plansutilising tools available for us as Search practitioners.
- Hands-on PPCcampaign managementfromset-uptooptimisationandmeasurementwithin Nativeand 3rd party PPC management consoles i.e. SA360
- Carry outand deliverthoroughoptimisationroadmapsacross all Search platforms (Google, Bing and Amazon).
- Implement analysis testingand innovation opportunities to optimizeSearchand Shoppingcampaigns to improve performance
- Completeandproactivelylook at improvingreportingto bring further efficiencies to the team
- Carry out regularcampaignandbudget management checks
- Contribute to regularclient meetings preparing material andpresenting on performance and account actions
- Work with the Account Director to scope outnew opportunitiesto improve performance anddrive innovation
- Understand,become certifiedand implement thefinance bookings throughGroupM’sbooking system, Prisma.
- Train, support and guideyour direct reports through the different tasks whilehelpingwithprioritisation
For personal development and day to day management you will report into the Paid Search Business/AccountDirector.
1x Account Executive
What you willlearn inthis role
- Working across different clientpartnersandverticals (ranging from multimillion £adspendto smaller sizedaccounts)
- Become expertsacross all forms of Search platforms(Google, Bing, Amazon and SA360)
- Introduced to all forms of Search, Shopping and Native advertising
- Building and maintainingstrategy roadmaps
- More insightful, output based client calls
- Advanced presentation skill techniques
- Exposurein using automation to bring time efficiencies into the workplace through reporting, optimisation, scripting and bidding strategies
- Understanding of the role of Audiences in Paid Search and the activation principles through1stparty data, RLSA and automated audience segments.
- Client utilising advanced forms of data to fuel their bidding strategy decisions
- Honest feedback
How will success in this role be measured?
- SMART objectives that correlate to department, client and personal development
- 360 feedback from client partners, managers, reports and peers
- Our new scorecard measuring system that is based on Company Values and Core Competencies
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.