Paediatric Nurse - Complex Care
£27 - 33 per hour
Day and night shifts available
Community based / Incentives / Specialist Training / Flexible shifts / Long-term / Ongoing Work
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting for dedicated and compassionate Paediatric Nurses (Registered Children's Nurse - RSCN) to join our team in Central London. We offer a 'person-centred' service, which provides safe, effective health and nursing care for children and adults with complex healthcare needs in their own homes and communities, with a focus on flexibility, choice and emotional well-being.
As a Paediatric Nurse (Children's nurse - RSCN) with Pulse Nursing at Home you will work as part of our community nursing team providing nursing care to children with a variety of specialised clinical needs which could include:
- Airway management
- Brain injuries
- Neurological conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Spinal injuries
Working closely with the child, their family and the multidisciplinary team; your experience and expertise will allow our patients to live the life they choose and receive the best possible nursing care within the comfort of their own home and surrounded by their family.
What we can offer you?
- A simple, online registration process.
- A dedicated Consultant who will make your recruitment journey as smooth as possible
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Rewards - access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities - EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team
- Refer a friend - £250* - the more you refer the more you earn!
- Twice weekly payroll.
- Full and part time hours and rolling rota to allow for a great work-life balance.
What are we looking for?
- A Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) with a minimum of 6 months UK based experience within the last 2 years
- Able to work independently and also as part of a wider team
- Reliability and a commitment to providing the highest standards of compassionate care
If you are a Paediatric Nurse with ICU, HDU, CCU or community based experienced, looking for the opportunity to use your range of clinical skills in a rewarding community-based setting, apply today and our dedicated recruitment team will contact you.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.