- The successful candidate will be expected (post training) to be able to verify and prepare repackaging material and equipment for production run.
- You will be expected to partake confidently in the packaging machine set up and changeovers for production runs. This includes following work instructions for equipment set up/ changeovers and following all work standards and SOPs.
- In time you will be responsible, with line members, for operating packaging equipment, including troubleshooting and making adjustments in accordance with company SOP, as directed.
- Required to follow escalation protocols in a timely manner when troubleshooting efforts fail.
- Responsible for packaging semi-finished product into finished product (blister packages or bottles) that are within packaging specifications and meet all quality standards.
- Responsible for working alongside of maintenance when escalation to maintenance support is needed for a mechanical issue.
- Responsible for personal, production room and equipment sanitation
- Must be able to develop an understanding of batch record information, using basic mathematical skills, records preparing accurate and complete information.
- Responsible for being actively engaged in all technical training, as well as compliance and other training required as a member of the operations team.
- In time will help with the training of new operators alongside the Senior Operators.
- Adheres to all cGMPs, safety regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping throughout the shift in the work areas.
- Works as a team member with other members of the Noumed operations team to meet and/or exceed quality and production goals.
- Will be an active participant in continuous improvement activities to promote improved efficiency and effectiveness of the production line.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a Production role
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language for the purpose of reading documents, product labels and instructions.
- Good computer skills
- Must have good written skills for the purpose of accurately completing compliance documentation for production runs.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others and work in a team-based environment.
- Organisational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic problem-solving capabilities for the purpose of troubleshooting issues in the production environment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
Please note - due to the high number of applicants, we are unable to respond to each individual application.
£20,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year