Where does this role fit in?
The Packaging Creative Artworker role is part of the ITG Halford's on-site packaging team, providing creative, artwork, pre-press production services and consultancy. The role will involve working closely with a number of different departments and disciplines across our agency, so a positive and proactive approach to developing relationships and delivering first-class customer service is essential in this role.
The Packaging Creative Artworker is responsible for adaptation and artwork production from master design files. You will ensure adaptation and production of packaging artwork to the highest standards of brand consistency, technical and content accuracy and efficiency. You will also support the Studio Manager in the pre-production evaluation of supplied design files and guidelines, validating queries and issues where required, reviewing and verifying artwork files for adherence to brand consistency, production processes and supporting overall effective service
Providing artwork production for packaging projects including:
- Design adaptation
- Artwork creation
- Colour separation
- Minor Colour retouching
- Responsible for ensuring production is to the highest quality standards and adherence to guidelines
You will be responsible for the effective adherence to Packaging Production systems and processes as well as liaise with Fort Dunlop Packaging and Production Managers to ensure adherence to production standards
Keywords: Creative | Artworker | Packaging | Packaging Creative Artworker | Branding | Design | Adobe | Litho | Flexo
What can you bring to the table?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward:
- You hold strong creative layout, design and typographical consistency skills and have a good understanding of packaging branding and content
- You have strong knowledge of the Adobe suite production software
- You have a good understanding of artwork specification requirements for all print processes, primarily Litho & flexo
- You have a good understanding of artwork specification requirements for all common packaging formats & substrates
- You have a strong understanding of all packaging print processes and materials and are conversant with use of digital workflow systems
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and meticulously high-quality standards
- You have good communication skills to liaise with all production process stakeholders
- Your knowledge of colour management and proofing would be an advantage
Work's a treat
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays - we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- So many savings - through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy.
- Raising money for charity - we're all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme - know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for putting a good word in.
What are you waiting for!? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
A bit about us
We are Team ITG.
We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful.
Over the last decade we've grown a lot - new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We're a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? With a blend of our cutting-edge tech-stack, our dedicated team of over 1,000 marketers, fanatical customer service and a passion to help everyone be their creative best...