Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Brand new office opening in London Victoria
Are you an experienced PA/EA looking for your next move or a strong administrator with office support skills ready to take the next step into a PA role?
Do you have what it takes to support and assist a fast-paced business and its senior managers?
Do you have the ability to build lasting working relationships and exceed customer's expectations?
If you answered yes to the above, then please read on.....
We are working on a fantastic new PA/EA role working for a multi-channel service provider based in London Victoria.
This is a newly created role for a brand new office ready to open in January 2019 and would be to support the managing director of the business. This would suit someone with previous experience in a PA / EA / Office Manager role but could also suit someone ready to take the next step in their administration career.
* Excellent administration, multi-tasking and organisational skills.
* Energy and drive with a "can-do" attitude.
* Advanced skills on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong attention to detail and time management skills along with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
* Excellent communication skills and able to confidently and professionally communicate with all levels of the business.
* Diary management
* Meeting organisation
* Inbox management
Benefits to include 22 days holiday + bank holidays and Pension
Hours of work are fairly flexible, however the idea candidate will be able to commit to 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are in a similar role or are ready to take the next step in your career then please email your CV or call 01707 247 254 for more information.