Owner Performance Team Manager Vacancy - Chester
Reason for this role-
This position is a replacement role, and we are looking for candidates who have experience driving results and motivating a team. They will need to work to targets, and will need to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders.
The main requirement for this role is a successful manager who has a track record in improving results.
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday–Friday.
The Owner Performance Team Manager is responsible for implementing the retention strategy in order to deliver an excellent owner experience. The Owner Performance Manager must ensure that the team drive high owner retention rates and owner satisfaction, whilst proactively addressing any issues and providing solutions. They will ensure that all decisions are based on the achievement of the Company Strategic Pillars.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that the Owner Performance Team is driven to succeed, exceed targets, deliver outstanding customer service and provides a results driven environment.
The Owner Performance Team Manager must have proven leadership experience and success in managing people, driving change and have a proven track record in improving results.
- Proven track record in driving results and motivating a team
- Conflict resolution experience
- The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Project management skills
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Owner Performance Team Manager will be target driven, ensuring our owners receive the ‘best in class’ customer service. They will deliver the company values internally and externally, leading by example to drive the Owner Performance team to exceed OKRs.
Owner Retention and Satisfaction
- Responsibility for overall Owner Retention rates – achieving all OKRs
- Develop ongoing Relationship Management with Owners to proactively resolve poor performance before it becomes an issue with the owner
- Develop and implement a strategy for underperforming owners
- Develop triggers for under booking performance
- Owner NPS (Net Promoter Score) remaining at or above target level
- Engagement with owners in line with SLAs and resolve outstanding conflict scenarios
- Increase LTV of an Owner
- Track and monitor past and future withdrawal performance
- Ensuring day to day tasks are completed within the team within SLAs
- Planning working shifts to ensure adequate staff cover at all times
- Motivating and developing the team to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Identifying and sharing best practice across the business
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders, such as suppliers, HoDs and Directors
- Demonstrating a high level of confidence and ability in managing and resolving conflict
- Effectively manage own time and resources to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity
- Role models values, philosophy and business goals and objectives
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for self-development
- Remains coachable at all times
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Be responsible for your own health & safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and to ensure all new systems are reported to the Data Protection Officer.
Other personal attributes are:
- Excellent communication skills - using both written and verbal
- Effective team player
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Ability to plan & organise, balance & prioritise a broad range of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Cross functional working
- Confidentiality at the highest level
- Be results driven
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and reliable approach
- Be calm under pressure
- Good decision making ability
- Analytical skills and competent IT skills in main disciplines
Although we work hard, we also believe in rewarding that hard work. In addition to salaries, we offer a generous benefits package including:
=33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
=An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
=Annual bonus scheme
=Death in Service payment
=Subsidised park and ride passes
=Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
=Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
=Staff discount on cottage holidays
=Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
=Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Driving results within a team, motivating a team, we need to see examples of improving results. Property / Holidays experience is a big bonus
Salary additional info: Excellent Benefits