We are currently looking for an Overnight Support Analyst to join our team based in Brownhills. You will join us on a full time, temporary basis, working Sunday Evening to Thursday Evening - 9pm to 5am and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits!
Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s our colleagues who really bring this to life.
One Stop Stores is an exciting, fast paced and growing retail convenience business with over 750 stores, employing over 10,000 colleagues. With a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
What’s in it for you as our Overnight Support Analyst:
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye Test
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pensions Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
The Overnight Support Analyst duties and key responsibilities:
- You will work overnight to co-ordinate the rollout activities as our new EPOS solution is deployed to stores
- Track progress of the installation engineer on-site
- You will run the necessary scripts and commands to cut-over from the old solution to the new one
- Deal with any issues that are encountered on-site
- You will provide technical support to the on-site engineers as required
- You will manage any roll-backs as necessary
- You will ensure the work is done to a high standard and that the store manager and engineer signs off the work
- Handover any outstanding issues to the Support team as required
- You will produce a daily report for the rollout co-Ordinator highlighting any issues and how they were resolved
- Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines, planning to ensure all deadlines are met
- You will be a good communicator and build relationships with the rollout engineers to ensure success
- Approach each cutover with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- You will work with the EPOS project teams to understand the wider plan, timescales an project challenges
- Identify and recommend any improvements to the process
- Escalate issues to suppliers and management as required
Our ideal Overnight Support Analyst will have the skills and experience to:
- You have a basic technical knowledge
- You have the confidence to execute technical scripts
- You have the ability to pick up application knowledge (training will be given)
- You have the basic understanding of EPOS systems
- Have strong communication skills
- The ability to follow processes and plans
- You are comfortable working overnight and as part of small team
- Strong organisation skills
If you have the skills and experience required to join us as an Overnight Support Analyst, then apply now! We’d love to hear from you!