Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based at our Etches Park Depot in Derby, we are currentlylooking to recruit an OutstationsManager (m/f).
The Outstations Manager will be responsible for the management ofMaintenance Control staff at East Midlands Control Centre and in-service basedengineers. This will include all the out-based staff from Etches Park coveringthe UK.
• Support the relevant Performance Regime within EAC expectations. This includes fault attribution for incidents causing Service Failures and Cancellations.
• Support validation where required of Service Failures, Service Defects and Spec Failures and assign potential liability based on analysing CAS, MAXIMO and other external reporting systems.
• Carry out third party supplier audits at some 11 based locations around the UK.
• Support Warranty department to identify and prepare claims against external suppliers using BTS systems Claims Management Database and Contract Management Tools
• Support other Project functions as required from time to time.
• Support Failure Reporting Analysis and Supply Chain Management processes for reliability growth and Supplier Performance regime claims.
• Responsible for the management of fleet reliability trackers and reports to assist Engineering investigations to improve performance.
- Ideally educated to HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in people management
- Knowledge of Railway Operations and geography
- Basic knowledge of traction and rolling stock systems
- Previous experience/ knowledge in dealing with suppliers and systems ofparts supplied would be ideal.
- Knowledge of using RAVERS, Trust Delay Attribution and Gemini TrainRecording
- Basic Knowledge of Suppliers and systems or parts supplied
- COSHH and Noise Awareness
- Lean Management Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- IT literate with MS Word, Power Point and Excel is required.
- Ability to use CAS, MAXIMO or other reportingsystems
Are you interested in starting anexciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now atwww.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Posting date: 14.11.2016
Closing date: 14.12.2016
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37
Your ideas move people.