Have you got sales experience looking for your new role or are you looking to get in to sales role? Are you confident on the telephone and excellent at building relationships?
We are currently recruiting for a new business consultant supervisor to join a sales team for a lovely client based in Coventry, near to Bedworth.
There is no cold calling in this role and it is all existing and lapsed clients. All customers that you will be speaking to have either used the company before and you would talk to them about products, up sell and let them know about promotions etc.
* Achieve individual, team and Company Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
* Generate sales to achieve specified individual and team sales targets.
* Promptly and courteously answer all incoming calls.
* Provide telesales support and customer service to the leads, passed on from the Business Account Managers.
* Key orders onto the system accurately to customer requirements.
* Create, maintain and update customer database.
* Ensure all quotations are followed up to maximise all sales opportunities.
* Provide a high standard of customer care to all customers.
* Provide support for marketing campaigns; monitor progress of new products, etc.
* Liaise closely with all relevant departments to support customer needs.
* Undertake any specific projects as defined by Head of Direct Sales.
Your Skills/ Experience
* Experience working in a customer orientated/ new business role
* Confident with up-selling to customers
* Happy to work in an open plan office
* Excellent communication skills
* Self motivated to achieve sales targets
* Strong team work
* Effective communication - both written and verbal.
* Ability to plan & organise
* IT Literacy - advanced excel, word and PowerPoint
* Proven ability to work to targets
Benefits to you
* Salary of £17585
* Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm & Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
* Commission structure is up to 25% of annual salary capped monthly (based on annual salary - paid monthly)
* 35 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and few days shut down over Christmas.
* Full training provided
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Events
£17,000.00 - £18,000.00 per year