Job Reference: J240-1004
- Spire Healthcare Ltd
- Band 5
Staff Nurse | Out-Patients | Band 5 dependent on experience | Regency - Macclesfield | Full Time, No Nights
Spire Regency are recruiting for an experienced Staff Nurse to join their outpatients department. We provide excellent training opportunities to enable you to develop your skills and progress in your career.
The Spire Regency Hospital in Macclesfield, Cheshire opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Situated off the A537 just outside Macclesfield town centre, we're a first choice hospital for patients in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be working in a very busy Outpatient department, looking after a variety of patients while providing outstanding care
- You will be performing minor surgical procedures, taking bloods, performing ECG’s and providing wound care
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Phlebotomy or ECG experience is essential
- Experience in Ophthalmology is desirable but not essential
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications