Order Picking - General Assistant - We are delighted to be advertising on behalf of our Client who are an specialist growers of quality hardy nursery stock for the garden centre industry. Who are currently looking for Order Picking / General Assistant to join their team, either full-time or part-time, in their modern 30-acre site in Colton, Norwich, Norfolk. Experience within the nursery industry and working with plants would be preferred, but training can be provided.
As an Order Picking / General Assistant, your duties will include:
- Collecting the stock around on site for 3 days and the rest of the week general nursery work
- Considerable amount of manual work - potting, pruning, weeding, and standing up of plants both inside and outside of the greenhouse environment
- Assisting with the production of plant stock from plant plus to point to sale.
- Keeping stock in good order
Candidates skills include:
- Ideally have a forklift license.
- Experience of some plant knowledge.
- Some training will be provided.
- Successful applicants will have a good standard of English
Our Client have full-time and part-time capacities available with an hourly rate on offer of £10 per hour depending on experience. If you are interested, and have the relevant skills, please apply in the first instance with your most up to date CV and they will be in touch.
This vacancy is advertised and handled by Spider - the region's fixed fee web recruiter and online job advertiser. We provide online recruitment advertising and employee selection services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: picker, packer,production, forklift, warehouse, production, goods, packing line, despatch,
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.