We are recruiting for Order Pickers in the Stafford area.
As an Order Picker you will need to have:
- Previous experience operating RF Scan guns is desirable but not essential
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Experience working with computerised and manual pick list
- Good confidence in working with hand held scanners
- Good reliability working on shift pattern
- Availability to work overtime
- Salary: £8.21 per hour increase to £9.03 per hour with attendance bonus.
- Working hours of a Order Picker are: 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm Monday to Friday rotating shifts.
- Location: Stafford
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of an Order Picker:
You will be working as an Order Picker in a well known, established company based in the Stafford area. You will be working in a busy warehouse picking orders for large and small customers/clients. There is some training involved before starting but you must have previous experience in working in a warehouse. As well as Order Picking, you may also be trained to work on Returns. Processing all online returns for the company using the techniques shown to you during your training on the job. This would include looking out for defects and missing items and damages/minor scratches and such.
There is some manual labour & heavy lifting involved in this job but not everyone will be expected to lift more than 15kgs. Other normal warehouse duties will involve pallet building and wrapping, loading and unloading containers. Cleaning duties will be expected from all members of staff.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£8.21 - £9.03 per hour