OTE £27K days & £30K lates / nights.
Long Term Work we have 50 - 70 ongoing roles available, fantastic opportunities for Order Pickers / Order Pickers in Hams Hall. Working for a leading Supermarket chain you will be working in minus 5 degree temperatures, picking and stacking chilled foodstuffs. Previous picking experience is desirable but training is provided. Productivity bonus to £100 p/w. These roles involves weekend working
Location: Hams Hall, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1AL
Pay rates as a Order Picker:
- Starting pay rates of £8.72 - £15.56 per hour plus weekend shift premium
- After 12 weeks your pay increases to £12.92 p/h days, £14.66 p/h pm & nights plus weekend shift premiums and overtime
- Earn up to £100 productivity bonus per week
- Shifts Available: 06:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:00 you must be able to work some weekend shifts
As a Order Picker you will need to have:
- Good numeracy skills.
- Previous picking and MHE experience
- Good accuracy and organisational skills
- A good standard of verbal and written English
- You must be physically able to lift goods up to 25kilos
Role of a Order Picker:
- Working in a chilled environment picking into cages or pallets.
- The role includes some weekend working.
- Flexible and adaptable with multi skill training for long term workers
Benefits of working with us as a Order Picker
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Excellent canteen and break room facilities (hot breakfasts, deli bar, pool table)
- Secure onsite parking
- Mortgage references
- On-site gym
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in joining the team then please apply today!
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website: https://www.singleresource.co.uk/candidate/contact-us/
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
8.72 - 15.56 per hour