Your birthday off, casual dress to work, an opportunity to work for a global games technology company and be involved with the support of multiple Oracle production and development environments, sound interesting? Would you like an opportunity to manage Oracle RAC 10gR2/11gR2/12cR2 with ASM on Linux?
Oracle DBA Responsibilities
- Experience troubleshooting RAC issues and DB performance analysis
- Additional monitoring and support will be required for project work along with out of hours support (out of hours allowance paid)
- Monitor and support the Live, DR and Development environments
- Shell or other scripting to perform administration tasks (Strong Bash scripting skills)
- Experience with Backup and Recovery (RMAN, Datapump, Flashback Database)
- Experience working with large databases and administrating multitenant databases
I would love to hear from you if you would like a new challenge as an Oracle DBA, have previous in-depth RAC (Real Application Cluster) experience and have the ability to work independently/efficiently with remote teams.
Oracle DBA Benefits: Life Assurance, Pension, 25 days holiday + your birthday off, Employee discounts, casual dress code and a social fund. This role offers a salary of £50,000+ depending on your experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.