About the role
TheOptimisationExecutive willbe in charge ofsupporting theirOptimisationManager and several accounts, using our tools and platforms to deliver excellent campaign performance. The OE will develop deep knowledge about clients and their goals through positive relationships with key agency account teams, acting as a trusted advisor. This role is an entry level position, so no previous experience required just a passion for digital and a curiosity of data.
What is Programmatic?
Programmatic is an automated method of buying media where data is leveraged to make decisions on a per advert basis. It is sector of digital advertising that has seen and is still seeing rapid growth as it brings the opportunity to deliver greater efficiencies and insight for our clients across their media buys.
The skills we are looking for
- Application of industry & technical knowledge– knowledge of internet functionality, the online advertising industry, trends, technologies, and pricing models. Strong programmatic knowledge and how to use our platforms to meet client objectives. A deep comprehension of our competitors to be able to articulate our USPs versus theirs.
- Professionalism– be well organized, able to multi-task and handle your own time effectively, and able to work to deadlines. Knowledge and effective use of key business systems, and strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good communication– effective communication with colleagues to ensure successful teamwork. Able to explain our product offering in a compelling way to agency colleagues, and to clients. Tailoring our message to the audience to tell a conclusive story.
- Deliver a great service– our agency partners are our primary customers, so you will communicate well with agency colleagues, share your knowledge, and constantly improve the reputation of GroupM through your attitude and the work you do. You will articulate the value GroupM provides for each client through effective and insightful support
- Deliver results– you will understand and deliver the key objectives for every client account you work on. You will deliver operational excellence, monitoring performance & troubleshooting, hitting client metrics and improving on our business performance.
- Drive business growth– the growth of our business depends on the increased adoption of our products, so you will comprehend the client benefits of all our products and upsell wherever possible. You will maintain accurate pipeline and campaign information across all key systems including Salesforce, Radia and AppNexus.
How to Apply?
Applications close onDecember 5that 12pm.To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
The Agency Team inGroupM Digital comprises four separate teams that are organized around our agencies, with three teams focused on 1. Mediacom and Essence, 2. Mindshare and M/Six, and 3. Wavemaker, with a further 4. Pan-Regional team working to service multi-nationalXaxisclients. The teams are responsible for delivering programmatic activity for our agencies’ clients, from brief response through to activation across differentXaxisproducts and different commercial models includingXaxisand our fully disclosed service. As programmatic specialists, this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet our clients’ need. The Agency Team also includes agency-allocated Digital Strategists whoprovide strategic thinking and guidance on the best application of GroupM products, services and technologies for our agencies' clients and work to ensure our programmatic activation is connected to our full range of digital capabilities to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.