We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a new state of the art practice based in Newport, Shropshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a new practice and play an integral part of the growth and development of the new team in a state of the art environment.
The Directors of the practice are looking to create a patient centred environment where the team can enjoy themselves whilst developing their careers.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Brand new, state of the art 3 testing room practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Train and support members of staff
- Extensive opportunities for development - Management or Dispensing Optician etc
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience within the optical industry
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to develop and maintain a reputation for high quality customer care
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £18,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
£17,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year