Are you a skilled Optical Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Does working Monday-Friday in a role that makes a difference in the lives of vulnerable patients’ sound interesting?
If so, we may be looking for you to join our team as a field-based Optical Assistant!
- Transportcolleagues to residential care homes throughout the region and complete immediate home requests when required
- Provide support to patients when choosing the most useful and cost-effective solution for their eyecare needs
- Ensure all patients are treated with respect and dignity at all times
- You will communicate with the office and management team daily and actively support and participate in the weekly team meeting
- Previous optical experience required- minimum 2 years
- DBS check required
- Full driving license needed due to the nature of the role
- Competitive salary + excellent bonus + overtime opportunities
- Flexible workplace (travel to the main branch maximum once/twice a week)
- Company car + fuel card
- Monday - Friday working week
- Specialised training in domiciliary and dementia care
- In-house e-learning
- Considerate & value based working environment
- Personal development and career progression opportunities
Should you be interested in finding out more about our Optical Assistant vacancy or any other vacancies which we currently have open, please send us your CV via Monster and we will be in touch!
Visioncall is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all employees.
Salary includes potential bonus, plus a company car, fuel card and e-learning