Do you have a passion for cars and an interest in anything that has wheels and an engine?
Have you ever considered becoming a Yard Operative?
As a Yard Operative working at Copart, you will handle all types and models of vehicles, from Fords to Ferraris, from BMWs to Bugattis. Each vehicle is unique, and each day brings a new challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity within our Sandtoft facility for someone with a keen interest in vehicles to work alongside a team of committed individuals who support each other like family.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a successful global company, with genuine opportunities to further your career and succeed - then we are a company that want to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
Our Yard Operatives play a key role in the success of the business by performing the following duties:
- Imaging vehicles and completing basic vehicle documentation on handheld devices.
- Use a JCB 416 Articulated Loader and Tractor to move motor vehicles as required and/or directed.
- Meet time driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard of work.
- Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Assisting with member viewings and removing personal effects from vehicles.
- Ensures vehicles are located and stored according to Company standards and customer requirements.
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday Working.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Family Events.
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Yard Operative | Operative | Operations | Grounds Operations | On Site | Forklift Truck | Yardsman | JCB 416
- Experience in working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Forklift Truck Operators Licence.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
£17,127.00 - £17,127.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec