Do you have a passion for cars and an interest in anything that has wheels and an engine?
Have you ever considered becoming a Yard Operative?
As a Yard Operative working at Copart, you will handle all types and models of vehicles, from Fords to Ferraris, from BMWs to Bugatti's. Each vehicle is unique, and each day brings a new challenge.
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end of life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a fantastic opportunity within our Bristol (Avonmouth) Operations Centre for an individual with a keen interest in vehicles to work alongside a team of committed individuals who support each other like family.
If you are looking for the chance to work with a successful global company, with genuine opportunities to further your career and succeed - then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
Our Yard Operatives play a key role in the success of the business by performing the following duties:
- Imaging vehicles and completing basic vehicle documentation on handheld devices.
- Meet time-driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard of work.
- Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Assisting with member viewings and removing personal effects from vehicles.
- Ensures vehicles are located and stored according to Company standards and customer requirements.
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday Working.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
….as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Keywords: Yard Operative | Operative | Operations | Grounds Operations | On-Site | Forklift Truck Operator| Yardsman | JCB 416 | Customer Service | Transport | Automotive | Vehicles
- Experience in working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Forklift Truck Operators Licence.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast-paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on the combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry-leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.
19,000.00 - 19,000.00 per year
see job spec
see job spec