Will you be our next TIP colleague?
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business. Being the European market leader within the transportation industry and operating throughout many countries in Europe, means that we have many opportunities for your professional growth!
- To inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation.
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy.
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- To provide a high customer service level & demonstrate company values at ALL times
- Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to line manager
- The role will involve possible shift working, including weekends
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Must be a “Time Served” technician or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in trailer repairs
- Welding Experience
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation.
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism.
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 136 locations and at more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory background check.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details, motivation letter and CV.
* No agency enquiries *