- A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
- An established large employer with offices in both Reading, Greater London and Central London they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
- They require an Operations Specialist with over 2 years' experience working in a similar role (operations support, project administration) to join them, initially on a 12-month contract to provide operational support to the clients EMEA Consulting organisation including deal facilitation, project setup, invoicing, financial management, operations infrastructure.
Job Reference: BBBH 14903
What will an Operations Specialist do?
- Provide operational support to the company's EMEA Consulting organisation including deal facilitation, project setup, invoicing, financial management, operations infrastructure.
- Plans, designs, develops, and implements processes.
- Plans and leads projects where necessary
- Uses professional concepts to contribute to development of company concepts and principles and to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways.
- Applies principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Understands technical concepts required for their specialized field.
- Uses knowledge, creativity, and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to problems.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Undertake a wide variety of Consulting Operations activities including deal facilitation, project setup and maintenance, invoicing, financial management and reporting including forecasting support, infrastructure initiatives and assistance to Consulting Delivery team. Support Supplier contracts, POs and invoicing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Consulting Operations processes, policies, and systems.
- Identify and resolve operational issues. Escalate where necessary. Work with other team members to assist with issue resolution.
- Define, document, and publish operational best practices.
- Train and mentor Consulting personnel, as required, on operational processes, policies, and systems.
- Identify areas for Consulting Operations improvements
- Work on Operations initiatives. Interacts with peers in other regions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Strong administrative and operational skills with 2 years+ experience working in a similar role (Operations Support, Project Administration)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced, large IT multinational environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- 20 days paid holidays per year (pro-rata) along with paid bank holidays
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Pension - - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Employment_Savings_Trust
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme - https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
€32,350.00 - €32,350.00 per year