This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking, ambitious company based in rural Herefordshire. Caplor Energy is an established, award-winning Renewable Energy installer currently operating within the commercial, community and agricultural market. We are looking for a candidate to jointly lead and manage the Operational aspects of the business, including technical and budgetary management of all projects.
- Knowledge of and experience in the renewable sector and desire to develop the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Project management experience, including management of subcontractors
- Commercial awareness with contract and good budget management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and completer finisher
- Great customer service skills
- Proactive with ability to lead and use own initiative
- Team player
- Commitment to the company’s values of Inspired, Sustainable, Improvement
Preferable skills: Knowledge / understanding / experience -
- Heat loss calculations and design of renewable heating projects.
- Design AC & DC systems, electrical schematics, string configurations and layout drawings.
- PVGIS and AutoCAD
- DNO enquiries and G83 / G59 regulations
- FIT and MCS schemes
- Health & Safety and CDM regulations
Remuneration – to be negotiated
To apply - send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date - 5th November 2018