£50,000 + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Operations Manager, based in West Yorkshire. Reporting to the General Manager, you will oversee a team of Shift Managers within the Inbound operation.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times, ensure that the management of Health and Safety is accorded a high priority and all activities are conducted in accordance with the H&S policy.
- Day to day responsibility for all direct costs in Operations as part of the daily P&L.
- To lead and people manage the Operations Supervisory team.
- Responsible for the control of stock and Warehouse queries in the Operations area.
- Manage planning and production processes, machine and people utilisation in accordance with company standards and values.
- Managing admin and account management teams.
- Monitor continuously and report regularly the performance of the Operations function to set KPI's
Skills & Experience
- My client is looking for an experienced individual who has a proven track-record of working within FMCG logistics or 3PL environments.
- Comfortable leading a team of in a busy environment, providing leadership and developing the team.
- Employee relations
- Develops others through coaching interventions
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Our client is a market leading Logistics business.
£50,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£50,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year