£50,000 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of an Operations Manager, based in Northampton.
- Plan and co-ordinate detailed operational activities through First Line Managers, to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer.
- Be responsible for overall productivity within the operation, ensure that activities are cost effective and manage levels of manpower and other resources.
- Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise efficiency of operation in line with account KPI's.
- Support First Line Managers with counselling, coaching and the development of all employees.
- Analyse customer feedback/information & propose innovative ideas to enhance the overall function.
- Maintain and enhance the quality systems and initiatives to ensure the continuous improvement of the operation.
Skills & Experience
- My client is looking for an experienced individual who has a proven track-record of working within retail logistics or 3PL environments.
- Experience of site start ups would be beneficial.
- Comfortable leading a team of operatives in a busy enviroment, providing leadership and developing the team.
- Hands on in their approach to managing a team.
Our client is a market leading Logistics business.
£50,000 per annum.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£15.00 - £50,000.00 per year