Catalent Bathgate are looking to speak to suitably experienced candidates regarding our current Operations Manager opportunity.
The role of Operations Manager would see you report into the Operations Director and lead a team of 3 Supervisors and 16 operational staff.
As the Operations Manager , you will have strong people management skills. As a confident communicator you will be able to manage a diverse team ensuring business and patient demands are met consistently.
- Responsibility for the daily management of workload, capacity and performance of the Clinical Storage department, ensuring the integrity of clinical trial supplies packaged at BTH are compliant with GMP and study requirements
- To ensure that the team’s performance is continually enhanced through improvement initiatives, in line with the business need, whilst maintaining the required standard of safety, quality, delivery and cost performance.
- To ensure a high standard of organisation and discipline is maintained in all working areas and to organise cleaning of associated equipment and facilities used in Clinical Storage procedures
- Investigate and prepare reports and other necessary documentation for complaints and deviations. Identify and lead the implementation of appropriate corrective measures to ensure EHS, quality and efficient production.
- Implement a daily plan that ensures appropriate presence in and around the work area to provide supervision, oversight, coaching and guidance to team members. Set and maintain the highest standards of compliance regarding GMP, housekeeping, EHS, efficiency, delivery and people management. Take immediate action as appropriate to address any impact to performance against these expectations.
- Provide regular informal and formal performance management for Supervisors. Ensure adherence to company Performance Management Review schedule and requirements and career development discussions are completed with appropriate actions agreed and completed.
- Minimum 5 years people management experience
- Experience working with a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Environment
- Experience within a similar industrial environment, i.e. clinical trials, pharma, medical devises
- Comfortable working a range of computer programs
- Must be flexible to working different working hours and be available for overtime as required to meet customer demands.
- Must be prepared to join an out of hours on call rota if required.
Our 7 standard leadership competencies
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Life Assurance
- Bupa Healthcare