Slater and Gordon offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning company.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced operations manager to grow and build on the success of an existing team.
Reporting directly to head of FNOL, you will need to lead by example, to motivate and encourage good team working whilst scheduling workflow, drive performance, setting and meeting all performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for the daily management of the Team Managers.
- To manage all KPI’s & SLA’s making sure they are achieved and maintained.
- Attend and contribute to regular Operational Meetings reporting on, results achieved quality and progression.
- Producing regular statistical and written reports.
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times, arranging additional cover, liaising with other teams and resource planning where necessary.
- Monitoring individual and team performance, acting on any shortfalls.
- To be effective in managing and maintaining external and internal relationships to a high standard.
- Assisting with account management for work providers, attending review meetings.
- Ensuring all work is handled in accordance with company policy, within service standards set and quality maintained to set target levels.
- Identifying training, job coaching needs and referring to the HR & Training team where appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience, ideally in a similar role
- Great leadership skills with the ability to influence people at all levels
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to build rapport/relationships with external and internal customers
- Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Experience of leading teams in the area of motor claims in an Insurance Company, Insurance Broker or legal business would be advantageous.
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select “Apply now” and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.