Job descriptionJob Title:
Senior Operations Manager
Birmingham, suitable for areas such as; Coventry, Solihull, Redditch, Wolverhampton & Nuneaton
Salary / Benefits:
£85,000 - £100,000 plus package.
ASAP dependant on notice periods
-My client is a leading engineering companies, helping customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
Combining the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that their customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Extencive experience in project/construction management of Substations (400kv) and proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience executing at least 1 EPC project
- Extensive Construction experience of AIS/GIS Substation Projects.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (Engineering, Project Management)
- Proven line management experience.
- Ensures that the local portfolio of projects is managed consistently
- Supports Tendering activities
- Leads and coaches the Project Management community
- Facilitates the Supply Chain function to ensure the best supplier portfolio is selected
- Manages stakeholders.
- Facilitates the Engineering Function to ensure high quality and timely engineering deliveries
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis