Cambridge University Press has an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Implementation Manager to join our Digital Publishing Production team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of circa £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. We’re one of the world’s most respected publisher, driven by the purpose of unlocking people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions. We work in global teams to tackle the big issues, raise education standards, and deliver innovative solutions to learners and researchers.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to our Operations Implementation Manager:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the Operations Implementation Manager role:
This new role spans technical, communication and commercial skills and the ability to change contexts frequently from both wider impact and end goals to specific details in complex and complicated environments. You will enjoy technical problem solving and communicating, listening to and influencing people from different functions, backgrounds and technical level who may be located around the world.
It is a crucial role to allow our digital publishing to be successful and involves influencing ways of working, logical thinking, driving continuous improvement and communicating through a wide range of channels. The role involves creating and supporting workflows, documentation and processes for the tools that we use for our digital publishing products to ensure all relevant stakeholders are supported with a high level of understanding to plan and make decisions across a portfolio of projects.
The position includes responsibilities to lead on training development and delivery on products to a wide audience involved through the process of delivering digital products for English Language Teaching.
What we are looking for in our Operations Implementation Manager:
- A proactive thinker and can manage your time well so that you can prioritise conflicting priorities and deadlines - An excellent communicator who can express your thoughts and ideas clearly and honestly with respect for others (who may offer a conflicting or differing opinion), whilst also being able to implement ideas
- Able to learn about our digital tools and understand technical level conversations with an ability to translate these outcomes to different audiences
- Able to display evidence of technical, problem solving and communications skills
- Demonstrable experience of how you have operated in situations where there are unknown parameters and how to both deal with and lead on change initiatives
- Familiar with different project delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall) and the situations and environments where these are most applicable
Closing date: Monday 2nd December
Our Digital Publishing Production are at the heart of delivering the latest digital learning products for English language learners of all ages world-wide. Be part of this – click ‘apply’ today and don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Operations Implementation Manager.