Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of language and cultural trainers to companies and government departments and work with a large network of trainers across multiple languages and locations.
Their business is expanding rapidly, and they are now looking for an Operations Director to lead and help with the growth of the business.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow and develop alongside the business and to be recognised and rewarded for your performance. As a business, they pride themselves on their results driven, high integrity culture and this leadership position requires you to be a competent and highly self-motivated person willing to work with a high degree of autonomy, learn and grow with the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Driving the growth and profitability of the overall business
• Presenting to potential clients and responding to tender documents to win business
• Managing and growing the current client portfolio and building new business
• Working alongside senior HR and L&D teams in current and prospective clients to create training solutions for them
• Overseeing all language training programmes provided to clients
• Leading the Account Management team and supporting the Language Training team
A language training background, experience in the corporate training sector and experience in writing and winning tenders will all be advantageous to the role. The ideal Operations Director will have:
• Excellent communication skills particularly in written & spoken English
• High attention to detail
• Excellent Numeracy skills and analytical ability
• Proven track record of success in a Relationship Management/ Business Development role
The role is office based but will require occasional travel to meet clients.
Expected work hours are 8.45AM to 5.45PM on weekdays but there will be flexibility for the right candidate.
Salary Range: £45K - £50K p.a. plus Business Performance Linked Incentive