We are part of Spicerhaart. Established in 1989, Spicerhaart is one of the UK’s most innovative estate agency groups, combining the largest independent residential sales and residential lettings branch network with a rapidly growing mortgage and
protection services and legal business.
Just Mortgages is one of the UKs largest mortgage advice companies and have a nationwide network of over 400 Mortgage and Protection Advisers. Our advisers are supported within our main business areas; Branch based (estate agency), Self employed and New Build.
Your career is important to us; we are passionate about developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success. We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve your personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability at all times.
Main purpose of the role
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the Just Mortgages Central Operations Team in Colchester. The role will report to the Just Mortgages Operations Manager. The role will be responsible for monitoring and submitting all marketing, promotions and advertising in line with Openwork and Financial Conduct Authority compliance guidelines. This role will also assist the Operations Manager with reporting and administration tasks.
- Manage and submit all marketing, advertising and promotional marketing approvals in accordance with regulated process.
- Monitoring Just Mortgages branding and compliance standards across all social media platforms
- Liaise with Head office marketing and digital teams to ensure understanding of compliance requirements (advertising and promotions)
- Assisting JM Operations Manager on campaigns and projects
- Assisting JM Operations Manager with business and campaign admin tasks
- Assisting with reputation management reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and general administrative tasks
- Effective compliance and branding monitoring
- Submission of approvals within agree service level agreement
- Meet agreed objectives and deadlines
- A self-starter with a thirst for learning
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient IT skills particularly in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and intercommunication skills
- Attention to detail & analytical mind
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in mortgage services would be desirable but not essential
- Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs