PCG provides industry-leading management consulting and web-based solutions to help public, private and voluntary organisations achieve their performance goals and deliver better outcomes for people. We combine our resources and expertise from these areas to offer a multidisciplinary approach to solving client challenges. PCG has a rapidly growing presence in the UK and Europe. Originally established in 1986, PCG's headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts and has extensive experience in all 50 states of America and clients in six Canadian provinces.
PCG established an office in London 5 years ago. PCG currently employs 31 staff in the UK, spread across Maidenhead, Wigan and remote locations.
PCG UK provide a range of digital solutions to the UK Public Sector, with the majority of our revenue originating from digital social care and health solutions for over 50 organisations, across the UK.
Please see: www.publicconsultinggroup.co.uk for further details.
Due to continued business growth, there is a need to extend the team, working with the existing, support and project team to deliver our projects and services in the UK.
As this is a fast-growing and ambitious organisation, the successful candidate must be able to work independently and enjoy new challenges. In return, we offer you the chance to progress in your career, with several progression routes available to you.
- Some general admin related to the two UK offices.
- Data entry and editing
- Responding to customer queries via email and phone
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Enter work items into project tracking software
- Maintaining project documentation
- Raising and tracking support issues and change requests
- Provide cover for the customer support / project team as required
- Support customers in the use of our systems
- Creating reports
- Computer literacy - Good level of IT literacy using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Communication skills - Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills - Open and inclusive approach, willing and able to interact internally and externally.
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Confident communicator, with the ability to interact professionally with a range of clients and staff
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
- Working hours: 9am-5pm, with a 30 minute lunch break
- Annual leave: 25 days, plus public holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.