MiNight Vet – Rogers, Brock & Barker – Stoke – OOH's Vet Opportunity
Are you looking for a new clinical challenge whilst maintaining a great work life balance?
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic and caring veterinarians to take on OOHs Night Vet positions within our dedicated out of hours team at Rogers, Brock & Barker in Stoke.
Along with having the opportunity to be a part of the set-up of an exciting new team, we'll also offer you:
- An excellent, highly competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Working on a 6 nights on, 15 nights off basis, however, we embrace flexible working and would be very happy to discuss a reduced number of nights per month if you are seeking a part time role.
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our sharesave scheme
We would also be open to discussing local accommodation for the days you're working along with the possibility of flights for those wishing to travel back home to the EU *restrictions would apply
If you feel you have the clinical experience and want to be part of a great new dedicated night team that will focus on gold standard patient and client care please contact our practice or click ‘apply now'