We are currently recruiting for an Onsite Coordinator based in the Warrington (South Omega Business Park). You will be working with the 2nd largest automotive recruiter based on site at a high profile Automotive company.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps in the recruitment industry as full training can be provided. Due to working hours and location your own transport will be desirable but not essential.
As an Onsite Coordinator you will need to have:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good computer skills with an experience of Excel.
- Due to working hours and location your own transport will be desirable but not essential.
- Rate of pay: £9-£9.50 p/h
- Working Hours: Weekly Rotating shift, week 1 - 06.00 - 14.00, week 2 - 10.00 - 18.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Location: Warrington
- Immediate Start.
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity.
Role of an Onsite Coordinator
- Pre - screening applicants by telephone, scheduling and carrying out face to face interviews/ assessments and inductions
- Daily "check in's" of temporary work force, identifying absences and lateness and providing replacements where required
- Maintaining worker management systems detailing time and attendance, performance etc
- Updating daily clockings on time and attendance system to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Ensuring compliance to team based key performance indicators
- Working within standard company operating procedures
- Carrying our "return to work" and mentoring meetings with temporary workers when required
- Compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Complying with health and safety regulations at all times
Benefits of working with us as an Onsite Coordinator:
- Free onsite car park
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour