Our client is a family-owned retailer with over 180 stores in the UK and rapidly growing ecommerce and International franchise models. They are a service centric brand and an employer of choice, recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK who care about their people, customers and the communities in which they trade. They are now looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join their Ecommerce and Web team based in Amersham. Reporting into Head of Online and Digital the Online Marketing Manager will drive multichannel acquisition and loyalty strategy across company and partner brands and will be responsible for a multi-million pound digital marketing budget. The Online Marketing Manager will also lead a small team of marketing executives and manage relationships with external marketing agencies and partners.
Responsibilities – Online Marketing Manager
- Create and deliver the online marketing strategy
- Own the online marketing calendar and work closely with the wider web team to deliver it
- Manage £3m annual online marketing budget to drive sales and improve ROI
- Represent the online team at a senior level internally and externally
- Manage relationship with our external marketing agencies to get best value from the money we spend with them
- Line manage the online marketing team and provide support and coaching as necessary
- Oversee performance on email, PPC, SEO, affiliates, display, social, content
- Lead the CRM and loyalty strategy online and in-store
- Direct and deliver online content and social media strategy
Required Skills – Online Marketing Manager
- Experienced marketer with extensive work experience within ecommerce, online marketing and CRM.
- Proven experience in driving profitable online sales and managing a budget within a retail setting
- Analytical and able to interpret complex data and use it to drive business decisions.
- Confident negotiating with and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent leader with strong people management skills.
- Digital obsessive with a practical understanding of the latest online trends.
As Online Marketing Manager you will bring exceptional relationship building skills to the role and will be comfortable presenting to board level to gain buy in and support with strategic planning. A skilled operator you will be highly skilled in partnering and managing agencies to ensure best practice and results for the brand. The brand has done amazingly well with Ecommerce sales during the past year and this role offers genuine scope to further increase their success with your expertise and forward-thinking approach. The Online Marketing Manger will bring passion and gravitas to the role and will have the customer at the heart of everything they do. You may have gained your previous experience as an Ecommerce Manager, Head of Online Marketing, Head of Ecommerce or Senior Online Marketing Manager.
The Online Marketing Manager role offers a competitive salary with bonus and additional benefits such as life cover and pension. It also offers the chance to work in an amazing culture and environment where you will be challenged and can add immediate value.
Apply now to be considered for their Online Marketing Manager role and to be part of our clients on-going success story.