Our client is a tech startup building a service that allows people to access professionals from various sectors on demand. The team currently consists of 12 dedicated individuals who have a strong background in technology, and is funded by angel and venture capital.
The CEO of this company has a strong reputation in the industry. His previous company was acquired through a succesful deal. We feel that he is the key to creating an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate with a strong work ethic.
This is a 3 month internship, looking to go permanent after this initial period, based in Holborn
Main responsibilities of the role...
- Developing, nurturing and protecting the customer community of our chat app, which allows customers to discuss their interests with like-minded people in a safe and trustworthy place
- Working with the Community team to help ensure that customers are adhering to ourcommunity values and policies, so that high-quality conversations are maintained, and people are able to make meaningful connections
- Sourcing, uploading and ediing content for our daily chats
- Sourcing, traiingn and managing community moderators
- Assisting with training of automated moderation software
- Writing communications to our customers
- Responding to inbound customer enquiries
- Collating and processing bug reports
- Assisingt with analysing and reviewing customer chat data
The ideal candidate...
- Graduate degree
- Experience in customer- or client-facing communications, technology startups, or related business functions such as customer service, marketing or sales. However,
aptitude is more important than experience
- Interest in online communities
- Eye for detail
- Able to see both side of a discussion
- Calm and balanced
- Passionate about the customer experience & ideally prior customer service experience
- Interested in the customer experience and representing customer interests to other
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Ability to work independently, diligently and efficiently
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Previous experience in startups or technology is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in customer service, marketing, sales, communications or business
development is desirable but not essential
Benefits of the role...
- Working for a diverse team who are constantly looking to learn and improve
- A flat organisational structure
- Great coffee!
- Collaborative, supportive and transparent working culture
- All passionate about the business
- Diverse cultures from across the world