Are you an experienced Office Team Leader/ Supervisor wanting a change? Do you want to work for a growing and successful organisation and be a part of a fun and friendly team? Get in touch today!
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Office Team Leader to join an expanding and thriving family run business.
- Permanent role
- £20,000 - £23,000
- Opportunity for progression
- Modern offices (comfiest sofa)
- Sociable and friendly team
- Please note the hours are: (09:00 - 17:30) Mon - Friday and Saturday (09:00 - 16:00) (You will be required to work every other Saturday)
- Location: Selly Oak
- The successful candidate will be assisting the Sales and Lettings Administration Manager with all aspects of administration and management support
- You will be supervising a team of 4
- Distribution and allocation of workload to members of staff
- Ensuring the team are working towards and hitting targets
- Reporting to the Sales and Lettings Administration Manager
- The role consists of prioritising work from the following; Lettings and Sales
- You will be working with the in-house IT system
- IT work is also daily completed on Outlook and Excel
- Communication with all internal departments
- Inputting data accurately and efficiently
- 3 years experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor or Manager administration role (within a property/ estate agents capacity would be advantageous/ or desire to learn more about and get involved within this industry)
- Experience within an Estate Agency software is desirable and within Outlook and Excel essential
- Commitment and dedication to completing basic as well as more advanced administration work required
- Proven ability to prioritise work effectively is important
- Excellent customer service, providing effective communication to all people at all levels
- Be efficient, thorough and well organised
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must have professional manner and follow office conduct.
- Flexibility in being able to work within the team as well as independently.
- Excellent telephone manner
Interviews are taking place next week, apply today
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year