A rare opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join this long established, multi-office law firm who pride themselves in delivering a service based on mutual trust and respect with their clients and who combine modern day thinking with traditional values.
Over the years the firm has built up a very respectable and established client base and you will build on this and support the firm by organising and managing the smooth and efficient running of the practice. You will be instrumental in helping drive the firm forward.
- As the Office Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Staff Partner and wider Partners in ensuring the practice runs smoothly on a day to day basis and you will work with the relevant departments in advising and delivering on:
- Office services and suppliers
- Staff and recruitment
- Marketing and development
- Day to day running of the offices
- It is essential that you have previous legal experience within a law firm
- Proactive with excellent organisational skills
- Maintain a high level of client care
- You will be used to working autonomously
This is a really fabulous role and firm where they truly get the work/life balance right. This may suit a lawyer and/or experienced paralegal who is looking to take on a different hands on role within the firm where you will play an instrumental role.
An opportunity of this kind doesn't come around very often so if you want to begin an exciting new chapter running a law firm, please contact Kingsley Raffael at Law Consultants, without further delay, for a confidential discussion. 01279 464455 firstname.lastname@example.org
£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year