Dassault Systèmes has grown rapidly over the last decennia - and continues to grow despite any economic climate. Hence we are looking for an Office Manager - Receptionist located in Cambridge , UK.
As Office Manager – Receptionist, you support the 3DS business growth by providing a safe and pleasant work environment for 3DS employees and visitors.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What will your role be?
- Ensure site operations for business continuity excellence
- Maintain the premises in safe and sound conditions
- Participate to the office space design and allocation to promote the 3DS image and secure a pleasant work environment to each employee
- Ensure compliance of the premises in terms of local regulations obligations
- Define and supervise the building access rules
- Manage the office space to optimize the team organization and work conditions
- Assign offices and office equipment to employees
- Ordering all necessary office material, beverages in people soft etc.
- Supervise external contractors
- Ensure site compliance with 3DS identity culture security
Your key success factors:
- Experienced working in Multi-national companies with fast speeding environment.
- Dealt with senior managers as well as employees, able to provide when to provide what information.
- Has taken a lead for internal move and renovation
- Vendor management experience, including landlords and facilities related service suppliers.
- Building internal and external Relationships
- Effective Negotiation
- English Language Proficiency
- Labor Law knowledge
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Security, health and life Safety knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite software applications