Experienced Office Manager/PA required immediately to work part time in a busy Physiotherapy practice in Bromsgrove with a starting salary of £10.00 per hour and a pay review after 6 months.
It offers a friendly experienced approach to all patients attending. The practice has grown successfully in this time with Catherine and a number of Associate Physiotherapists.
The practice treats a wide range of musculo-skeletal conditions e.g. spinal conditions including whiplash, sports injuries, post surgery condition, ACL repair, rotator cuff repair, joint replacements and repetitive strains.
We are now looking to recruit a part time Office Manager/PA to become a part of the team in this extremely busy practice.
It is essential that individuals are flexible in their approach to their duties as it is a small team with an "all hands on deck" style required each day. Below is a sample of some of the elements of the role:-
- Day-to-day supervision of the Reception team;
- Providing PA support to the Director;
- Dealing with invoicing and accounting queries;
- Answering all incoming telephone calls; diverting them as appropriate, and/or taking and passing on messages;
- Making appointments via the computerised system;
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing patient notes including data inputting in a timely manner;
- Dealing with all telephone queries/requests from patients and acting as the liaison with the Physiotherapists as necessary;
- Greeting patients and dealing with any queries or requests;
- Supporting and assisting the Physiotherapists during practice times;
- Assisting patients with registrations and processing the paperwork;
- Ensuring the necessary paperwork and forms are stocked as necessary;
- Maintaining stationary and sundry stock item provisions;
Skills & knowledge required:-
- Previous experience of working in a small but very busy customer facing Office/Practice Manager role;
- Minimum GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C;
- Significant experience of working with Microsoft office - in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks;
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner;
- A strong team ethic with a willingness to be flexible and undertake duties as required;
- A high level of confidentiality is essential with this role;
Hours of work and terms:-
- Hours will be 25 per week - with a varying work pattern Monday to Friday. There will also be a requirement to cover 1 Saturday morning per month;
- Hours will include 8am starts and some early evenings until either 6.00pm or 8.30pm;
- Annual leave is 20 days per annum plus statutory holidays;
- Starting salary will be £10.00 per hour;