Hannah Food Service is a successful, family owned and managed business with an ever-increasing customer base in Skelmersdale. As a dynamic and vibrant Food Services Company, we pride ourselves on our individuals who are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing business as an Office Manager. The role is key to the on-going growth of the business and is primarily based within our sales department, the purpose of the role is to maximise the sales and purchasing departments efficiencies and effectiveness in relation to their individual functions within the business. This will be achieved by monitoring and reacting to the agreed supporting KPI’s as well as safeguarding the conformity of company procedures and processes.
Our team environment is what drives our success. We are seeking applicants for this position who are committed to delivering exceptional leadership skills and maintaining high standards.
Hours of work will be 45 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:00
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting upon the departmental, and individual KPI’s, which seek to assist in the improvement of service standards, sales performance and compliance with company rules.
- Managing and motivating the telesales team in their day to day performance ensuring that they strive to achieve the best possible results each day.
- Managing day to day tasks which go towards ensuring the smooth running of the departments, including the implementation and execution of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Collaborating with the heads of departments in pursuance of improved inter-departmental processes and procedures.
- The management cycle surrounding the sales team, including absence management, disciplinaries, one-to-one appraisals, with the support and guidance of the HR department.
- Reporting upon and celebrating great performance as well as taking a proactive approach to performance improvement.
- Actively seeking out new opportunities which maximise product sales and drive the team towards sales growth.
- Contributing towards company efficiency and assist in an improved stock turnover ratio by taking a proactive approach to the movement of slow-moving lines and clearance lines.
- Working with and support the field sales team in developing and implement promotions, marketing and product campaigns.
- Taking a proactive approach to ensuring great service for our customers by investigating errors, identifying root causes and implementing associated solutions.
- Utilising KPI’s in the furtherance of improved first response times and customer engagement.
- Securing great service for our customers by supporting and mentoring the sales team in responding to situations that need to be rectified.
The ideal candidate will:
- Present strong leadership skills, and be able to evidence a good track record of spearheading a sales team
- be self-motivated and have the desire to drive the business forward.
- be proactive, organised and focused.
- be a team player and communicate effectively at all levels, have proven experience of building strong relationships.
- have strong communication skills and the desire to build a high performing telesales team
- embrace the opportunity to engage the team and provide coaching which will support sales and service improvement
- recognise strengths within the team and adapt task distribution and management style to maximise performance
- Be driven and take a proactive approach to building a successful sales team whilst instilling an energetic and tenacious environment
- Excel at facilitating change and driving continuous improvement
- Have strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained, and results are delivered
- Organised, forward-thinking and good at making decisions for the good of the business
- Professional and presents a strong work ethic
- strength of personality and an enthusiastic attitude are essential.
Experience & Qualification
- Carry a minimum 2 years’ supervisor experience in a similar or transferable role
- GCSE qualifications In Maths and English are essential
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel
- Experience of Sales into Education is preferred, but not essential.
- SAP experience is desired
In return we offer
- Annual Salary of £25,000.00 plus (dependant on experience)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social events/nights out
- Staff Discounts on goods
- Full training opportunities
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment Drug Test.
Hannah Foods operates a zero tolerance Drink and Drugs Policy
Your application status and all correspondence will be made via email. Please check your email account regularly.
Only applicants who demonstrate they meet ‘the person’ specification and ‘qualifications’ will be shortlisted. If you have not received an email inviting you for interview within 14 days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We reserve the right to close this job advert as soon as sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE