Quanticate has an opportunity for an office manager to join our Hitchin head office.
This role would suit someone looking for broad role covering all aspects of office management, including Health & Safety and general administration.
We are passionate about our people; therefore, you will receive continuous support alongside excellent career growth and opportunities.
- To manage the general administrative function within the UK and specifically at Hitchin, Manchester and Edinburgh as well as for UK home workers
- Liaise with the Site Heads in Manchester and Edinburgh and provide relevant support where needed.
- Keep abreast of relevant Health and Safety (H&S) legislation.
- Take responsibility for and manage all UK H&S at the above sites and for UK home workers.
- To ensure all H&S systems and procedures are up to date and fit for purpose.
- To ensure all H&S paperwork is in place, up to date and audited regularly
- To ensure Fire Wardens and First Aiders are suitably trained and relevant procedures are in place for emergencies at all UK sites.
- In conjunction with relevant Line Managers, oversee annual leave for Fire Wardens and First aiders so that sufficient cover is always in place.
- To ensure regular reviews of suppliers and supplier contracts take place and relevant contractual paperwork is stored and up to date.
- Carry out annual or biennial supplier reviews to make sure the company is getting the most from it’s suppliers.
- Put in place and manage an ongoing programme of maintenance work across all sites.
- Manage security across all UK sites (in conjunction with relevant Site Heads where appropriate), ensuring there is adequate cover at all times and key holders are in place to open and lock the Hitchin site.
- To man reception and make sure cover is arranged for any annual leave.
- Oversee the use of the Site Fund in Manchester, Hitchin and Edinburgh
- To ensure all new employees have an induction to Admin at the above sites
- To assist other members of staff and other functions with ad-hoc requests as and when required
- Qualified to an appropriate standard, preferably with high grades in A Level English and Mathematics
Having formed in 2007, from the merger of two specialist Biometrics CROs, Quanticate has grown to become the world’s largest CRO specialising in the provision of data-related services. Our services include Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, Clinical Programming, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance.
As a recognised “Investors in People” employer, Quanticate is committed to the development of its employees. With structured career paths across each of its functional areas, and Junior and Expert Academies that have been created to help fast-track you up the CRO career ladder, you will be working for a company that is able to provide long-term career development opportunities alongside flexible working arrangements.