Copart is a successful global Company which is rapidly growing and evolving. As a result, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our business as an Office Manager in our Chester facility.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service., ensuring that Copart processes are followed under the supervision of the General Manager. You will also be responsible for hiring, training and developing employees to meet Company standards and ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the day-to-day operations including customer service, dispatch, etc.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times, and by all office employees.
- To handle escalated customer issues to the General Manager as needed.
- To provide direction to the team regarding administrative duties and goals.
- To ensure work assigned by the General Manager and/or designated other is completed effectively and on time in order to achieve successful operation of the Yard.
Office Manager | Administration Manager | Administration | Customer Service | Manager | Customer Service Manager | Recruitment | Training | Staff Development
- Demonstrable experience within a customer service environment at the manager level.
- A proven track record of hiring, training and leading/managing employees to meet company objectives.
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, intermediate level.
- An effective multi-tasker.
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry-leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process
£26,400.00 - £26,400.00 per year