Madisons Recruitment are currently recruiting an Office Manager for a construction based client based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Office Manager duties:
- HR support
- Staff contracts and reviews
- Managing and updating our ISO:9001 accredited Quality Assurance system working with and supported by appropriate members of the management team
- Maintaining and renewing company insurance’s including Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public and Employers Liability
- Arrange and record training activities for technical and administrative staff
- Minute management meetings held in Cambridge as well as London
- Managing and renewing various company accreditation's such as Safe Contractor and Construction Line
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the company Health and Safety Policy
- Be involved with the implementation and upkeep of GDPR policies
- General housekeeping/maintenance activities and contracts including utility contracts, office cleaning contracts, bin collections, etc.
- Telephone and mobile telephone contracts
- Health and Safety
- Marketing support
- Office lease agreements
- Coordinate administration activities across both Cambridge and London offices.
We are recruiting ASAP. If you are interested in this position or for further information please contact Tara on 01992 568886.