Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa.
Kwalee has rapidly become a key industry player in mobile gaming, launching several hit games including Go Fish!, Looper!, PLANK!, TENS! and SPILLZ, with millions of players around the world.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling (CBE awarded by the Queen), co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team, including the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As an Office Manager & Administrator you can find new and creative ways to improve our office processes and you have excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the go to person when you need something and don’t know who to ask, tell me what you need and I’ll put my magic to work.”
What you will really be doing:
- General office management including facilities, security, relocation/expansion and liaise with external contractors.
- Administration including purchasing software, creating accounts, improving internal procedures, new starters and leavers processes, etc.
- Setting up workstations, backups, etc.
- Events and travel arrangements.
- Reception and telephone duties.
How you will be doing this:
- You’ll be part of a creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 30 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Dynamic and able to multitask.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for games would be a plus.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous royalties scheme where 15% of the profits of each game are shared with the team.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance.
- Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday).
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
- Monthly employee awards.
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
We firmly believe that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK: