Noumed Life Sciences is an emerging pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire focusing on cGMP, solid dosage generic pharmaceuticals. The company has been officially trading since April of 2017 and is able to offer all employees an exceptional insight into the development of a new pharmaceutical company, giving them autonomy and broad learning. We offer a generous pension scheme, 23 days holiday, ample free parking, and an onsite gym.
The role of the Office Assistant will need to organize and coordinate both administrative duties and procedures within the Operations department to ensure the smooth running of the day to day business. You will be responsible for handling all administrative tasks within the department and you will need to co-ordinate project schedules and support the team in coordinating all Operations activities within the scope of the department. An exciting entry level role for someone with strong administrative skills.
- Schedule meeting and appointments
- Meet & greet visitors, and ensure meeting rooms are prepared in advance
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with general enquiries
- Support Office Manager/Project Manager in organising in-house and off-site activities including events and conferences.
- Provide support in organising visas for staff travelling overseas
- Co-ordinate daily operations activities and information.
- Provide support to all departmental personnel to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Maintain on going projects and handle any issues that arise, escalating these where necessary.
- Create and maintain comprehensive projects documents and reports.
- Support the Office Manager/Project Manager creating and maintaining information and processes in SAP and other in-house systems
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by line management or Director.
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Some office experience in an administrative role or similar
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent writing and oral communicative skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others and work in a team-based environment.
- Basic problem-solving capabilities
- Strong computer skills (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Office 365).